Saturday, May 23, 2009

Seoul International Opera Program


July 13-August 16, 2009


Welcome to the instructional pages of the first  Seoul International Opera Program.  As co-founder and Music Director of this program, I am pleased to welcome all participants and observers to these instructional pages.  Here you will find information to help with your preparations for this summer course.  Official information will still come from the SIOP offices in Seoul, but the purpose of this blog is to allow me to share information and ideas directly as we all prepare for our meetings in July.  I am aware that not everyone involved may speak fluent english, so I will do my best to keep my words as simple as possible here.  I am very much looking forward to meeting and working with everyone on this exciting project.  This will be the first significant opera training program in Asia, and I believe that our time together, while working on Mozart's Die Zauberflote, will be a wonderful adventure.  

Sincerely


Kevin Class  

No comments:

Post a Comment